The Fall 2021 application deadline is June 25, 2021.
To apply for admission, please visit the HAMPCAS link below to create an account to begin your application:
Add "CALIFORNIA NORTHSTATE UNIVERSITY Master of Healthcare Administration" under the Add Program tab.
You are encouraged to attend one of our Virtual Open House Information Sessions - Click here to view available dates× and register.
1. Bachelor’s Degree: from an accredited, four-year equivalent program with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
2. Official Transcripts: Your academic records from each college-level institution you have attended are required. Transcripts can be ordered under Academic History > Colleges Attended. Canadian applicants and all other foreign applicants must submit a foreign coursework evaluation; CNU accepts evaluations from ECE, IERF, WES, and Education Perspectives. 3. Official GRE/GMAT or a waiver: The Test Score Report or the Waiver Letter can be uploaded under Program Materials > (this program) > Documents tab > Required Documents > Test Score Report.
a. Waiver can be granted for those with demonstrated and relevant work experience (10 years+) or for a relevant Master’s degree, Doctorate, or Doctoral program enrollment.
b. GRE/GMAT waiver could be granted for an acceptable LSAT/MCAT/DAT/OAT/PCAT within 5 years.
*Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily waiving the GRE/GMAT requirement for all MHA applicants from Sept 3, 2020 to February 5, 2021.
*Please contact: email@example.com for waiver consideration. For those who are granted a waiver, we will send you a waiver letter for you to upload under Program Materials > (this program) > Documents tab > Required Documents > Test Score Report.
4. Official TOEFL/IELTS scores for international applicants
a. TOEFL 80-Internet based b. IELTS- 6.5 minimum
5. Letters of Recommendation: At least two letters must be submitted from faculty members or from an employer (preferably direct supervisor/manager/VP) who are knowledgeable about your academic capabilities, employment (if applicable), and interests. Go to Supporting Information > Evaluations. You will be asked to list three names and contact information for those references. They will each receive instructions for uploading their evaluation/letter of recommendation. We expect to hear from at least two of them.
6. Statement of Purpose: Pleae attach your personal essay under Program Materials > (this program) > Documents tab > Required Documents > Personal Essay.
7. Current Resume: Pleae attach your CV/Resume under Supporting Information > Documents.
8. Application Fee: $115
9. A Zoom interview with the faculty committee: We will contact you to schedule.