We are conducting a clinical trial that might bring new hope to people with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
Clinical Trial: An Open-label Study of ALTO-300 in Adults with Major Depressive Disorder
Clinical Trial Number:
Study Location: 2920 Prospect Park Dr, Suite 210, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
WE FEEL FOR YOU!
Some Marketing words to attract patients...
If you are interested in signing up for this study
Here's what you need to do:
Instructions for participants...
There is evidence from basic science and human studies that ALTO-300 (Agomelatine) may have anti-depressant benefits for individuals that did not improve on currently prescribed antidepressant edications
The trial aims to assess if 25mg Agomelatine, a mostly in Europe used medication, may help people with major depressive disorder to reduce symptoms of depression and improve general quality of life.
Key Points of Participation
• Men and Women, 18-75 years old with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
• No costs involved to be on the trial
• $50 Compensation per visit - Once enrolled in the trial, you will receive re-imbursement of travel expenses up to $50 at each visit completed
• Participants can continue on their usual treatments, as long as there are no known interactions with Agomelatine (exclusion: ECT, TMS, DBS, mood stabilizers, antipsychotics, other antidepressants)
• The trial will last for 10 weeks
• Study visits at our research site and remote visits via video-/or phone call every 1 to 2 weeks throughout the trial
• Participants will be randomly allocated to receive either the active medication – ALTO-300 or placebo (an inactive substance that does not contain any Agomelatine)
• Participants will fill out questionnaires, sit for an EEG (brainwave measurement), and wear a
fitbit/actometer throughout the study
• Safety will be monitored throughout the study by blood tests and urine monitoring
If you would like to receive more information about the study or enquire about participating, please contact us: